Lemonade Drink (Nimbu Paani) : Easy Homemade Lemonade Recipe
Lemonade, also referred as Lemon water or Nimbu paani has been constantly renowned in all parts of the world for it's numerous health benefits.
Even though some people might consider lemonade and lemon water as one, but they are not same. Lemon water is just slices of lemon infused in water.
What is Lemonade?
"Lemonade (aka Cognate) is generally a sweetened or unsweetened beverage that is a mixture of lemon juice, water and sugar"
Lemonade can be of multiple varieties. But two varieties that are commonly famous are: Clear lemonade and Cloudy lemonade.
Here in this article will look at an easy recipe through which you can make lemonade (Nimbu paani) at home, but before that, let's look at some nutritional and health benefits of drinking lemonades.
Health Benefits Of Drinking Lemonade
As lemonade is made up of freshly squeezed lemons, they offer all health benefits that are associated with including lemons in diet. Few benefits are mentioned below.
- Lemon mixed with water helps promoting hydration in your body
- Citrus fruits like lemons are packed with vitamin c, which works as antioxidant and protects your body cells from damaging free radicals
- Lemon water can be useful in preventing constipation and improving digestion.
- Lemon water is rich in potassium as well, hence may help in controlling blood pressure.
- Lemon juice helps in clearing out toxins from the body, thus helps in cleansing.
- Lemonades may work as an immunity booster drink as they have vitamin c in it.
- Lemons can help in preventing formation of kidney stones
How To Make Lemonade At Home
Now let's look at a super easy method through which you can prepare lemonade at home.
- White granulated sugar (1 cup)
- Fresh regular water (1 cup)
- Fresh lemons (4 to 6)
- Ice cubes (2 to 3)
- Put the granulated sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer
- Now stir it well so that the sugar dissolves completely into the water. Then let it get cool down
- Take 4 to 6 fresh lemons and juice them out
- Now combine lemon juice with granulated sugar water
- Now pour it in glass and serve it with some ice cubes and sliced lemons as per your requirement
If the lemonade is a little sweet for your taste, add a more straight lemon juice to it. Or if it is more sour for your taste, add some more sugar to it.
(Please read the disclaimer page carefully before you start to use this blog/ site in any way. By using this blog/ site in any way, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by the Disclaimer. All content provided on this blog/ site is for information purposes only and shall not be understood or construed as a substitute of any qualified/ professional medical/ health/ fitness/ beauty advice, diagnosis, or treatment in any way.)