How To Make Peanut Butter At Home In 15 Minutes : Recipe
Peanut butter is one of the most popular and delicious spread that is used across the globe. It's crunchy texture and ability to stick to the roof of your mouth makes it wonderful to eat.
It is fairly a balanced energy source that supplies all of the three Macronutrients. It also a useful for people with type 2 diabetes, as it causes very low rise in blood sugar.
A 100g potion of peanut butter contains approx.
- 20 grams of Carbohydrates
- 25 grams of Protein
- 50 grams of Fat
Here in this article we bring you an easy 15 Minute homemade recipe of making Peanut butter at home.
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER
It is a super easy recipe that will let you prepare peanut butter. All you need Just peanuts, a food processor, and 15 minutes.
- Dry roasted peanuts (2 Cups)
- Honey or Sugar (1 to 2 Tablespoons)
- Salt to taste (Additional)
Directions To Follow:
1. Heat the oven to 350°F and roast the peanuts on a baking sheet for about 10 minutes
2. Once done, transfer the roasted peanuts while they are still warm to a food processor or blender. Chop them well and If you want chunky peanut butter, remove 1/2 cup of chopped nuts and set aside.
3. Then process for another 2 minutes. Stop and scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl. The mixture will look glossy and soft.
4. Run the food processor or blender for another minute.
4. Now Sprinkle some salt, peanut oil and honey over the top of the peanut butter and process for another 1 or 2 minutes, till the mixture becomes completely smooth.
5. This is the last step, Transfer the peanut butter into a container and Refrigerate it. Just turn the container upside down in the fridge so that peanut oils and solids can get mixed.
It's DONE!! Pure roasted-peanut butter with a chunky texture.
IS PEANUT BUTTER BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH?
Peanut butter is fairly rich in nutrients, protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
But, even with these benefits, you shouldn't use peanut butter as a dominant food source in your diet, as it’s also a potential source of Aflatoxins, which are associated with harmful effects in the long run.
If you consume only small amounts of peanut butter at a time, it probably won't cause any harm. Moderate consumption of peanut butter is unlikely to have any major negative effects on your health. For people having allergy from peanuts, it's best to avoid it altogether.
Note: Please read the disclaimer page carefully before you start to use this blog/ site in any way. By using this blog/ site in any way, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by the Disclaimer. All content provided on this blog/ site is for information purposes only and shall not be understood or construed as a substitute of any qualified/ professional medical/ health/ fitness/ beauty advice, diagnosis, or treatment in any way.